Our Educational Philosophy:
We believe that kindergartens provide a supportive environment for children that are considered an extension to the family atmosphere; it is a place that offers children the chance and space to experience trial and error.
- Providing a safe, warm and stimulating environment for children to develop and discover.
- Providing quality education that is open to development through play, drama, experimentations and providing equal opportunities for each child.
- Understanding individual differences and nurturing each child according to his/her abilities.
- Believing that kindergartens should be a positive and constructive change in the lives of children and their families through cooperating with parents.
- Working on raising children with a humanitarian, integrated and balanced personality with values and sense of belonging to the family, society and the homeland.
The kindergarten programs include internal and external activities that serve the educational process. The Society always takes into account the developmental needs of children at the mental, psychological, emotional and social level in an attractive and child friendly way such as the use of drama, play, involvement of parents and external tours.
Educational Support Program in Kindergartens:
This program aims to support children with developmental delays (aged 3-5 years) in order to prepare them linguistically, socially and emotionally, and bridge the gaps between them and their peers.
The primary objective of the program is to prepare the children according to their abilities for the right integration in the first grade.
- Care Assistants
- Educational Supervisor
- psychologist Supervisor
- Cleaning Assistant
All our staff receive educational updates and supervision in order to develope and keep up to date with the educational development methods.
Emlesson Kindergarten - Ras al-Amoud Branch:
in the light of repeated requests, Ras al-Amoud Branch was established in 2002. The increase in the number of students within two years has therefore led the association to establish another section for younger children in the same neighborhood.
Our Main Sections :
- KG1 section: includes 120 children (aged 3-4 years) divided into 4 classes. It is located in Manzel al-Qaq, Ras Al Amoud.
- KG2 section: includes 100 five-year-old children divided into three KG3 classes. It is located in Al-Madars district, Ras al-Amoud.
Emleson Kindergarten - Jabal al-Mukaber Branch:
This branch was established in the village of Jabal al-Mukaber in 1992 through an initiative by Emleson Women Society aiming at contributing to the provision of quality educational services to the Jerusalemite children. Today, the branch has about 400 children from Jabal al-Mukaber and the surrounding villages. Children are between 3 to 5 years of age. The staff is composed of 30 teachers, a remedial supporter and early childhood counselor, as well as a director, secretary and a cleaning worker. The children are also provided with transportation with escorts according to their parents’ choice.
Jabal Al-Mukaber kindergarten receives a plethora of requests because of its distinctive approach in education. The kindergarten constantly develops the curricula and staff and pays attention to the development of children at the intellectual, moral, social, emotional and behavioral level aiming to equip them well with the basic knowledge for school life.
Emleson Kindergarten - Al-Isawiya Branch:
The Kindergarten is located in the village of Al-Isawiya in Al-Dhahra area, Ahmed Ali Street. It was opened in 2006.The staff consists of 11 teachers, remedial supporter and an educational counselor. The kindergarten has 130 children (3 to 5 years of age). It organizes periodical orientation meetings for teachers under the supervision of an educational supervisor in addition to conducting periodical meetings for following up the educational plans by the presidents and the director of the Society.